Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11905 times
A dessert perfect for summers. . Made using king of fruits. . Mango!
- Heat the milk in a deep pan and bring it boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer it for 1 1/2 hours or till it is reduced to half.
- Remove from the flame and add sugar, while stirring continuously till the sugar is dissolved and allow it to cool.
- Add the mango pulp and cardamom powder and stir gently.
- Keep in a refrigerator to chill.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 25 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.