Mango Pudding By sonamalkani
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12655 times
An easy fruit flavoured mango pudding recipe, with fresh tropical mangoes which are pureed and blended with, cream, sugar and flour is delicious. Discover easy , simple and delicious pudding recipe, mango recipes, fruit pudding recipe at tarladalal.com
- Boil the milk and sugar on slow gas with cardamoms added to it, till it is thickened to 1/3.
- Dilute the custerd powder with little water and add to the milk and stir well.
- Remove the milk and cool it.
- Churn the milk and mango pulp in the mixer till smooth.
- Add the colour, mango essence and nuts. mix well and chill.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by sonamalkani on 04 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.