Mango Pudding By rupa_13
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8986 times
1. stale bread can also b used.
2 mango can b substituted with any other desired fruit.
- In a pan melt jam with water over flame 2 form a syrup. cool slightly.
- In a square serving dish , arrange 4 bread slices . layer with mango slices , pour jam syrup over it & finally make a layer of cream.
- Again cover with bread slice & repeat the process no 2, finally covering with cream.
- Garnish with chocolate curls. chill & serve
This recipe was contributed by rupa_13 on 27 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.