Mango Pudding By prima3
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6903 times
While dissolving gelatin, add small parts to water to avoid clumping.
soften cheese and cream at room temperature before mixing.
this pudding can be poured into a pie dish after preparation and served as mango pie when cool.
- Boil 2 cups water.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add sugar and stir well till sugar and gelatin dissolves.
- Let it cool.
- In another bowl,mix cheese and cream very well.
- Add mango pulp to cheese-cream mixture.
- Blend well.
- Add sugar-gelatin mixture to chees-cream mixture.
- Pour into serving bowl and cool in refrigerator till set.
This recipe was contributed by prima3 on 30 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.