Mango Pudding By kmansi7
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5220 times
Let jelly cool well before adiing to milk.
let the whole mixture cool well before adding cream.
- Prepare the jelly by adding it in 1 cup hot water and then 1 cup cold water.
- Cut the mangoes and blend them well in a mixer.
- Warm the milk and sugar.
- After milk cools well add the mango mixture in it.
- Then after jelly has cooled well add it to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Finally add the cream and mix well.
- Decorate with cream.
This recipe was contributed by kmansi7 on 01 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.