Mango Pie By nishi sinha
by nishi sinha
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6625 times
Have this dessert after candle light dinner.
enjoy the pie….
- Mix 2cup warm water, 1cup sugar and 3 pack gelatin ( u can use any brand) keep aside.
- Mix mango pulp , cream cheese and cool whip, blend it nicely in a separate bowl.
- Now preheat the oven at 350-400deg. and place the pie crust for 10-15 min. until it turn light brown in color. then remove from oven and cool it.
- Add 1st and 2nd step and blend it gently.
- Now pour the blended mixture on the baked pie crust and refrigerate for 7-8 hours and cut into pieces and serve it.
This recipe was contributed by nishi sinha on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.