Mango Panna Cotta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6090 times
A deep textured mango flavored recipe. Pannacotta is an Italian dessert.
- Combine the cream and sugar and cook on a slow flame.
- Add the dissolved agar - agar and mango puree, mix well and pour it into individual serving bowls or a main serving bowl and cool.
- Keep it to set it in a refrigerator.
- Combine the mango pieces, jaiphal and condensed milk and warm it up for few minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- While serving garnish the set panna cotta with the above mixture.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.