Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2723 times
A delicious pachadai. . South indian delicacy!
- Heat the oil in a kadai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the mango pieces and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and some water, mix well and cook till the mangoes are 3/4th cooked.
- Add the jaggery, mix well and cook till the jaggery dissolves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by saralragu on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.