Mango Paani Pakodi
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1556 times
Raw as well as ripe mangoes are everyones favourite and so is chatpatta chaats. Then why not prepare a chatpatti chaat making use of both the mangoes. Chatpatta Mango Panni Pakodi can be prepared much in advance and later enjoyed chilled with friends and family in this terrible hot hot summers.
Add your private note
Mango Paani Pakodi recipe - How to make Mango Paani Pakodi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 serving
- For the pakodi
- Drain the soaked yellow moong dal and blend in mixer along with ginger-green chilli paste. Add the remaining ingredients mix well. Heat oil in a kadai, drop small spoonfuls of the dal mixture and deep-fry till golden brown in colour. Keep aside.
- Boil raw mango pieces in enough water, cool and blend to a fine puree in a mixer.
- Transfer the raw mango puree into a deep bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Add fried pakodis to the paani and keep refrigerated for 1-2 hours to chill, then serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 21 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.