Mango Mousse By mmythily
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9834 times
A creamy dessert with fresh tropical mango flavour , mango mousse can be prepared at home. Add our own favorite mousse recipe, mango mousse recipe, mango recipe online.
- Peel,stone and cut mangoes into small pieces.
- Puree in an electrical blender,adding sugar and milk.
- In the meantime soften gelatine in hot water.simmer stirring for a minute to dissolve.add grated peel and fruite juices and set it aside.
- Mix flavoured gelatine and mango puree and chill.when it starts to thicken beat and fold in most of the whipped cream.
- Pour in to a mould rinsed in icewater.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- When firm decorate with mango slices and the remaining cream.
This recipe was contributed by mmythily on 26 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.