Mango Moogar Dal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2057 times
This mango flavoured dal is healthy and methi leaves adds to the flavour as well as health.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida nad saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the methi leaves and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the moong dal, mango pulp and the remaining ingredients, mix well and bring to boil.
- Adjust the consistency adding water and simmer for 2 minutes. Serve hot with rice or roti.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 18 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.