by Chhaya Taparia
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2118 times
In this pickle, mango is cut into very small pieces along with green chillies and ginger. This is for health conscious people as this is made with very less oil.
- Cut the raw mango into very small pieces say of pea size.
- Slit and cut green chillyies into 1/2" pieces.
- Mix all the masalas well using 2 tsp water.
- Put mango, chillies and ginger pieces.
- Heat 2 tsps. of oil and put the tempering ingredients, pour it over the pickle.
- Mix well and put in a glass container.
- Can be eaten after 2 or 3 days.
This recipe was contributed by Chhaya Taparia on 05 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.