Mango Microwave Cake
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31528 times
A rich soft and mouthwatering cake recipe, mango microwave cake is prepared with freshly extracted mango pulp. An amazing combination of sponge cake recipe with a natural mango flavour. The mango cake can be baked in a microwave within minutes! Simply irrestible!
- Grease microwave proof dish & keep aside
- Extract pulp from mangoes and put in large mixing bowl
- Add sugar & cream to pulp and beat well with electric beater
- Add egss to mixture & beat well
- Add flour and baking powder and mix together till all ingredients are combined well
- Pour mixture into greased dish
- Microwave on high for 10 mins. check if done. if not done, microwave again for 2 mins.
- Take out and allow to cool. serve with vanilla icecream
This recipe was contributed by indmuk on 16 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.