Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4121 times
Now a days gaurivrat and jayaparvati vrat is going on and mothers have very limited choice to serve food to their daughters and daughters also get bored of eating the same type of food that too without salt for five days-here is very nutritious and of course healthy and tasty mango magic.
Add your private note
Mango Magic recipe - How to make Mango Magic
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine the mango puree, cream and sugar in a bowl and blend using a hand blender.
- Add the mixed fruits, cherry, rasgullas and cashews and mix well.
- Serve garnished with chopped cashews.
- If you do not have small rasgullas then cut rasgullas in small pieces and use.
- This mango magic can be served chilled with chapatti or puris also.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 26 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.