Mango Lime Coolers
by vrunda naik
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1844 times
A delicious chilled refreshing drink!
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium high heat and bring it to a boil.
- When it comes to a boil, stir in 1 cup fresh mint, cover, and remove it from the heat.
- Let it cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Strain the mint syrup into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, water and mango.
- Serve it over ice, garnished with fresh mint.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 11 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.