Mango Kulfi in Mango Shell
by Preity Bhatia
This recipe has been viewed 884 times
Mango Kulfi, mango and kulfi, both are an all time fafourite with young and old alike. So here is a summer special kulfi with a mango flavour. A perfect desert to enjoy when mangoes are in season.
- Scoop the flesh out of the mangoes. Keep the mango shells aside and use them to set the kulfi.
- Blend the scooped mango in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Boil the milk on a medium flame till it reduces and thickens.
- Add khoya, condensed milk, sugar and mix it well.Simmer the mixture for a minute or till it thickens. Keep aside to cool
- Once cool, add the mango puree and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into mango shells and freeze till set.
- Slice and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Preity Bhatia on 16 May 2016hey guyzz.. this is preity bhatia frm mumbai ... im foodie lover coz i make different type of food,d...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.