Mango Kulfi (ice Cream)
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10414 times
Mango Kulfi (ice Cream), it is a perfect for a party, when you want a rich dessert but don't want to spend hours for cooking.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a deep pan and simmer till it reduces to the half of the quantity.
- In another bowl combine the custard powder with cold milk and mix well.
- Add the custard mixture to the boiling milk, stir it continuously, no lumps should remain.
- When the custard becomes thick add the mava and cook for more 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool completely then add the fresh cream, cardamom powder and mango puree, mix well.
- Fill the mixture in a kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 22 Feb 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.