Mango Kofta Curry
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5495 times
A delicious koftas made using marinated in curry!
- combine the paneer and cornflour and mix well. divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into flat round tikkis. Keep aside.
- Combine the mangoes with fennel seeds and cumin seeds powder and mix well.
- Make a depression at the center of each paneer ball and place a portion of the mango mixture and seal and roll well.
- Similarly prepare all the koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the garam masala and the other spices and saute for 30 seconds.
- ADd the boiled onion paste and saute till the onion paste gets cooked without colouring.
- Add the cashew paste and salt and sauté for some more time.
- Add the curds and cook for 2 minutes.
- Cut the koftas into two (length wise) and add to the gravy delicately.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 16 May 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.