Mango Kiwi Chuski
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1146 times
Beat this summer's heat with this delicious Mango Kiwi Chuski.
- Put sugar in a pan and add just enough water to sink the sugar, cook till sugar melts. Take off the flame and add citric acid.
- Make 2 portions of the sugar syrup.
- To one portion add the mango pulp, essence and mix well and put in kulfi moulds.
- To the other portion add kiwi crush and mix well and put in kulfi moulds.
- Freeze for 8-9 hours and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 23 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.