Mango Khichiya Pattice
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4236 times
This recipe is a new version of all time favourite Khichu...hope you will love it...
- In a deep pan, take water to boil.
- Add salt, baking soda, oil and green chilli paste and mix well. Allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add rice flour, cover the pan with a lid and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Mix the mixture with a rolling pin and set on a heated tava for 5 minutes on low flame. Turn off the stove. And take out the mixture in another bowl. Allow it to cool.
- Grease your palms with little oil and knead the mixture while it is warm and make 12 equal size balls out of it. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take all the ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take a ball of Khichiya, flatten it and put the mango stuffing and carefully cover it and make a flat pattice.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of rice balls.
- Deep fry it and serve with chutney or dip of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 23 May 2013I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.