Mango Jelly Kheer
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5147 times
Mango jelly kheer presents a creatively designed innovative kheer recipe with freshly prepared mango jelly. Garnish the mango jelly with almond chips and serve chilled.
- Boil milk in a pan.
- Add the sugar and stir well till it melts.
- Thicken the milk slightly for around 20 mins.
- Make rough small pieces of the mango jelly and spread it evenly on a flat bottom serving dish.
- Pour the boiling milk over it and set it aside to cool and settle for 3 hours.
- Lightly mix the milk with
- The soft mango jelly so that it looks as thick as kheer.
- Garnish with almond cuts.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by arpitaghosh on 21 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.