Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3628 times
Mango ice cream is a delectable ice cream recipe with mango puree added to cream, sugar and cornflour and frozen. Serve creamy mango ice cream with freshly cut mango pieces as an awesome dessert dish.
- Mix the cornflour in 1 to 2 tablespoons of cold water and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan. when it comes to a boil, add the dissolved cornflour, 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the fire and strain the mixture. cool completely.
- Whip the cream wiht remaining powdered sugar till soft peaks form.
- Mix the cooled milk mixture with the cream and mango puree.
- Pour into a shallow freezeproof dish and freeze till slushy.
- Remove from the freezer and beat till smooth and creamy.
- Freeze again until firm.
This recipe was contributed by sapnasree on 29 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.