Mango Flavoured Ginger Pickle
This recipe has been viewed 7685 times
A tangy ,spicy mango flavoured ginger pickle recipe is a great accompaniment to rice or breads. Adrak or ginger is excellent for digestion and also helps to improve appetite, hence is a tasty and healthful choice.
- Chop the mango ginger into tiny pieces
- Put the asfoetida on the ginger
- Crackle the mustard using the oil and put it over the asafoetida.
- Squeeze the lemon over the ginger
- Add the salt
- Stir well
- It can be consumed immediately.
This recipe was contributed by mani36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.