Mango Delight Squares
by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3751 times
Mango Delight Squares are easy and quick to prepare. As the name suggest they delicious, tasty and yummy Squares. They can be prepared off season if mango pulp is stored.
- Grease a thali with ghee and keep aside.
- Roast the semolina in ghee till pinkish in colour.
- Transfer into a bowl and add the mango pulp, mango essence.
- Cook sugar and 1/4 cup water till 11/2 string sugar syrup is formed. Add mango-semolina mixture and cook stirring continuously till the mixture leaves the side of the pan.
- Quickly transfer into the prepared greased thali and spread the mixture evenly.
- Put the varq and sprinkle the pistachio flakes, press lightly.
- Cut into pieces and allow to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Delicious and yummy “Mango Delight Squares” are ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 21 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.