Mango Delight Pancake
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3044 times
It is good and nutritious breakfast recipe for summers!
- Combine the plain flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the mango pulp, saffron and milk along with oil and mix gently. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat non-stick pan and grease with butter and pour one big spoon full of batter carefully.
- Wait until bubbles pop over the pancake and it turns golden brown and flip carefully,cook other side for a minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with honey and mangoes.
This recipe was contributed by ruchijn on 23 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.