by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 18202 times
Once again here is desert made from mango puree with the combination of pineapple, paneer and dry fruits. This desert also can be serves on fasting days especially..
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the mango puree, mix well and stir for a minute.
- Add the raisins, cashews and pineapple, mix well and stir for a minute.
- Add saffron mixture, cardamom powder, paneer and mix well.
- Add the sugar,milk, milk powder, mix well and cook. while stirring continuously, till it becomes thick and leaves the sides of pan.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Apply little ghee on your palms and make small balls and give desired shape moulds.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 15 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.