Mango Delight By hemsmurali
This recipe has been viewed 3252 times
An appealing flavorful mango delight with mango slices blended with milkmaid condensed milk) and nutmeg powder, mango delight is a simple dessert recipe. Serve mango delight chilled with mango slices on the top.
- Put the orange juice into a small heat-proof bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel mangoes, cut fruit from pits and puree in blender or food processor.
- You should have about 4 cups of puree.
- Transfer puree to a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar and evaporated milk.
- Warm the juice and gelatin over a bowl of hot water until liquid and smooth.
- Whisk the gelatin into the mango mixture.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Fill a 10 cup mold with cold water and pour all the water out.
- Fill the mold with the mango mixture, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 2 to 3 hours.
- To serve, wrap a warm, damp towel around the mold.
- Invert a serving plate over the mold and, holding plate and mold together, turn plate upright.
- Lift the mold away carefully.
- Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by hemsmurali on 23 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.