Mango Cubes ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14971 times
Truly irresistible treat for your kids made using mangoes combined with curds and condensed milk!!
- In a mixer add the curds, milk powder, condensed milk, oats, mango puree, sugar and vanilla essence, mix using a spoon and blend till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into plastic lolly moulds or ice cube trays and freeze for 4 to 5 hours till slightly firm.
- Insert ice-cream sticks into the semi frozen lollies and freeze again for another 6 to 8 hours or till fully set.
- Unmould and serve immediately.
- Use coloured ice-cream sticks to add more fun to the recipe, infact involve your child in the fun by asking them to insert the sticks.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.