Mango Crunch Pastry
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 931 times
Mango Crunch Pastry, an all time favourite. Butterscotch balls and Tutti frutti gives it a nice crunch.
- Take a vanilla sponge and slice to three layers.
- Take the bottom layer and apply mango jam and sprinkle some tutti-fruity on it.
- Place the second layer of the cake and apply mango jam,put some mango pieces and sprinkle some butterscotch balls.
- Top with the third layer and apply mango jam on top as well as on sides also so as to cover the cake completely.
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on top and on sides also.
- Cut to six wedges and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 22 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.