Mango Crepes with Custard
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5872 times
A delicious yet healthy dessert!
Add your private note
Mango Crepes with Custard recipe - How to make Mango Crepes with Custard
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, adding enough water to make smooth batter.
- Heat the non stick tava, sprinkle water on hot tava and dry it with cloth.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on to it and spread it with the spoon back in a circular motion like dosa.
- Keep it thin or little more then thin and cook it for few minutes using olive oil till both sides turn golden brown.
- Similarly prepare other crepes and keep aside.
- place crepe on a clean dry surface.
- Apply mango jam and spread mango pieces.
- Sprinkle the fennel seeds powder and mint leaves and roll up the crepe and place on the serving plate.
- Garnish it with jujube, grated mango, cardamom powder, whipped cream and drizzel honey on the top.
- Serve immediately with custard as a dip for crepes.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.