Mango Cream Ball
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4129 times
You can use any fruit like strawberry , pineapple, orange.
- Mix the mango pieces , paneer and sugar.
- Mix mango pulp, fresh cream and sugar .
- Soak the bread slice in sweet milk and squeezeout excess milk
- Stuff the mango
- Paneer mixture in soaked bread slice ,close and make a ball.
- Now place the one ball in one serving cup and 3 tb.sp. of mango cream mixture pour on ball.
- Garnish with pista
- Place cherry in centre .
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by chetanadholakia on 17 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.