Mango Coconut Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5632 times
An explosion for your tastebuds.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger, garlic and sauté till onions turn golden brown.
- Add the bottle gourd slices and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, mix well and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, mix well and cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend using a blender till smooth and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a broad pan, add the vegetables and mangoes and sauté till vegetables are soft.
- Add the Salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add the nuts along with 1 tbsp lemon juice, mix well and keep aside.
- Place the vegetable mango mixture in the middle of soup bowls and then pour in the piping hot soup over the top.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 26 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.