Mango Coconut Halwa
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1647 times
Mango Coconut Halwa, as delicious blend of mango, dalia, coconut and cream. This halwa can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Add your private note
Mango Coconut Halwa recipe - How to make Mango Coconut Halwa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat a non-stick pan, add mango pulp and cook till it bubbles.
- Add cooked dalia and sugar and cook till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add cream and desiccated coconut and mix well and cook for another few minutes.
- Lastly add cashewnuts, raisins, saffron, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Divide the dalia-mango mixture into equal portions.
- Take silicon muffin mould and grease it with a little ghee.
- Press a portion of the dalia-mango mixture evenly into the greased mould.
- Repeat with the remaining moulds.
- Unmould on a serving plate and serve garnished with almond slivers.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 22 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.