Mango Coco Sandwich
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 3284 times
Try this yummy dish for your kids.
- In a bowl, combine the marie biscuit powder, cocoa powder, butter, chocolate essence, sugar powder and mix well.
- Add milk and knead into a medium soft dough.
- Now take a big ball of this dough and roll to a roti of medium thickness between 2 plastic sheets.
- Cut with a cutter and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and put the mango pulp and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Take the biscuit mixture which was cut to rounds and spread the mango mixture on it.
- Close with the another biscuit round.
- Swirl out whipped cream on the top and serve at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 08 Jun 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.