Mango Chilli Lemonade
by Sarah Khatri
This recipe has been viewed 92 times
This is a perfect summer drink and an interesting twist on regular lemonade.
Its sweet, sour, salty, mildly spiced and bursting with the flavour of mangoes.
Add your private note
Mango Chilli Lemonade recipe - How to make Mango Chilli Lemonade
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 glasses
- Add cubed mangoes in a blender with sugar and puree it.
- Empty mango puree in a jug/picther. Add in bruised green chilli, salt and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Now add 1/2 litre chilled water and stir everything properly.
- Taste and adjust sweet and sour flavour if required.
- Spread chilli salt mix on a quarter size plate. Run lemon wedge along the edge of the glasses and dip each glass rim in chilli salt mixture.
- Pour the mango lemonade into 4 individual glasses, add ice if required and serve immediately garnished with a mint sprig.
This recipe was contributed by Sarah Khatri on 26 Apr 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.