Mango Cheese Cake
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6914 times
Try this yummy and mouthwatering Creamy baked mango cheese cake topped with mango jelly
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take crushed biscuits in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix.
- Take a spring bottom tin and line the bottom with this mixture. Press lightly and keep the tin in the refrigerator to chill.
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add sugar and whisk with a hand blender till frothy.
- Take cream cheese in another bowl. Add mango pulp and mix with a hand blender.
- Add eggs and mix. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base in the spring bottom tin.
- Spread mango cubes over it.
- Keep the tin in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or till well set.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Heat half cup water in another pan; add mango jelly crystals and cook till well dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature. Pour it over the chilled cheesecake and keep it in the refrigerator to chill again.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 21 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.