Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4811 times
You will love the blend of colours, flavours and texture.
- Process the mangoes, cream and crushed saffron in a food
- processor until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- Combine the sugar, butter, corn syrup and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook until the sugar dissolves and butter melts, stirring to blend well.
- Bring to a boil and remove immediately from the heat.
- Stir in the flour and mango puree all at once.
- Drop 1 teaspoon batter onto the four quarters of a heavy cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degree F for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown, watching
- carefully to prevent burning. Keep aside for 15 to 30 seconds
- or just until the cookie begins to firm up.
- Remove from the baking sheet with a metal spatula and wrap immediately around metal canneloni tubes to take their form.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar, fresh
- ginger juice in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Add the mango cubes and just before serving, fill the canneloni shells with the mango cheese mixture.
- If you like, drizzle with some fresh mango sauce or serve
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 20 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.