by sharan 2206
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7075 times
The season for mangoes is here. Mangoes are rich in beta- carotene which is converted to vitamin – a in our body. It is also rich in vitamin – c.
- Boil milk with sugar in a deep pan.
- Heat one tbsp of ghee in a non-stick pan and saute the semolina till it is light brown.
- Pour the sweetened boiled milk and add coconut , mango pulp, khoya and cardamom powder.
- Cook on slow flame stirring continuously.
- When the mixture thickens , pour into a greased tray.
- Garnish with almonds and cahews.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sharan 2206 on 01 Sep 2012i am a physiotherapist by profession and a part time food blogger.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.