Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9423 times
A treat for those who love both mango and chocolate. When combined together varied culinary products can be baked like brownie, cookies, pudding and others
- Combine the olive oil, melted chocolate, mango pulp and essence in a deep bowl and whisk well using a hand beater.
- Gradually add sieved flour mixture and whisk well.
- ADd the remaining ingredients and consistency with mango pulp or water only if required.
- ADd the chocolate pieces and almonds, mix well and pour in the greased cake tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 40 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut horizontally into 2.
- Garnish it with mango pieces and whipped cream.
- Serve it immediately on sizzling plate with cold vanilla ice cream.
- sprinkle some roasted almonds and chocolates pieces on vanila ice cream.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.