by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2331 times
Mango Biryani , an unusual biryani recipe with the flavour of mangoes.
Add your private note
Mango Biryani recipe - How to make Mango Biryani
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil and ghee in pan and add shahjeera and allow to crackle.
- Then add the prepared paste and cook till the oil seperates.
- Then add coconut milk and little water and cook till it boils.
- Then add fried onion slices,fried kaju pieces,raisins,ripe mango pieces,salt and mix well.
- Keep a small bowl in the subji and place a red hot coal and put little ghee and close with a lid.
- Take off the flame and keep aside for 2 mins.
- Take a handi and evenly spread some cooked rice at the bottom.
- Evenly spread the prepared subzi over it. Spread the remaining rice over it.
- Sprinkle kesar dissolved in coconut milk and cover with aluminium foil and cook for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Take off the flame and garnish with coriander, cashewnuts, raisins and fried onion slices.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.