Mango Banana Nut Muffins
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9685 times
A delicious and highly presentable muffin recipe, Mango banana nut muffins are filled with a delectable filling of chopped nuts mixed with banana and mango pulp. Enjoy as dessert or tea time snack.
- Preheat oven to 400f degree
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar,baking powder,salt.
- Make a well in the center, combine oil,mango pulp and banana.
- Mix with it with help of stapula.
- Add nuts.
- Better should be lumpy.
- Grease muffin cups or put muffin paper cups in muffin pan.
- Fill 2/3 full and bake for 18-20min. till golden.
- Check by inserting knife if it comes clear.
- Remove from oven and cool it.
- Serve hot and cold.
This recipe was contributed by jaingupta on 08 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.