Mango Balls in Mango Cream
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 7787 times
A must for all Mango Lovers...delicious chilled creamy desserts for hot summers. Quick to prepare and can be prepared in advance.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan , add coconut, mango pulp, sugar and cook stirring continuously till thick and leaves the side of the pan. Transfer into a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Add rest of all ingredients for stuffing and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 portions.
- Cut each bread slices into roundels using a round mould.
- Dip in milk and press between the hands to squeeze out extra milk.
- Place 1 portion of the stuffing, gather the edges to seal the stuffing well.
- Repeat with the rest of Stuffing and Bread slices to prepare the Balls.
- Chill the Balls in fridge for 1/2 an hour.
- Mix fresh cream, mango pulp, condensed milk, mango essence and chill for 1/2 an hour.
- Arrange the the Mango Balls in individual bowls and pour Chilled Mango Cream over the Balls.
- Sprinkle ripe mango pieces and pistachio flakes.
- Chill for 1/2 -1 hour.
- Garnish with cherry and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 20 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.