This recipe has been viewed 4422 times
it is a silky traditional Indian dessert originally made with cows first colostrum milk but to be Eco-friendly we make it here with china grass.
- Heat the milk in a deep pan, add the condensed milk abd mix well.
- Add the corn flour and milk mixture, mix well and cook while stirring well until spoon back get coated.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well and remove from the flame.
- Add the china grass, mango pulp and essence and beat until smooth.
- Pour it into the container, garnish it with kesar strands and refrigerate for an hour or till set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 11 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.