Mango- Paneer Pakoda
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3552 times
This pakoda has a deep flavour and texture.
- Sprinkle salt on paneer slices and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Combine the batter ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth flow thick batter with mango puree and add water as per requirement.
- Dip a piece of paneer in the batter and deep in hot oil until brownish.
- Sprinkle chilli powder and serve hot with plain lassi.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.