This recipe has been viewed 2735 times
This is prepared using mangoes and oats. A Healthy and good sweet for kids.
- Dry roast oats and grind it to a fine powder.
- Heat water in a pan and add sugar and once sugar starts to melt, add the mangoes and cook in the syrup for 5 minutes.
- Once the sugar syrup reaches thread like consistency, add the oats, semolina, cashewnuts and coconut and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Make medium balls out of the mix and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Prajusha on 06 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.