Mangalore Banana Buns
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8296 times
A sweet bun made with maida and bengal gram flour made with mashed bananas in curds, salt, sugar and baking soda. Goes well with tea.
- Seive maida and bengal gram flour.
- Mash plantain with curds, salt, sugar and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add the besan and then enough maida flour the mix can take to make into a soft dough.
- Apply a little oil to it and keep the dough covered for 5 hours.
- Then shape portions of the dough into balls of lemon size and flatten them into thick rounds.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by anukiranu on 21 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.