by creater #543886
This recipe has been viewed 1854 times
Andhra favourite, done in raw mangos, kilimooku manga is best. Tasty,easy for rice.
- Heat a tava and dry roast the coriander seeds, cumin seeds and red chillies for 2 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- Heat enough water in a deep vessel and add the jaggery and cook till the jaggery dissolves completely.
- Add the mangoes and cook till the pieces becomes soft.
- Meanwhile, combine the red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and chana dal and blend in a mixer till smooth, using little water.
- Add this grounded paste to the mangoes and mix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by creater #543886 on 03 Oct 2011i live in salem.tamilnadu india.i love cooking.ido janur,a cocunut leaf art,rangolli,veg carving.iam...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.