Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5384 times
Enjoy the manchurian balls made from grated vegetables and simmered in a typical Chinese sauce laden gravy with noodles and soup. The manchurian can be relished as starter or side dish as apart of a traditional Chinese fare.
- Grate vegetables
- Mix with flour and spices
- Make small balls and deep fry on low heat
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds asatofotida
- Fry onions then pureed tomatoes
- In the garam masala nd soya sauce nd chilli sauce
- Dip balls in gravy just before eating
This recipe was contributed by ritshalini on 12 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.