Manchow Soup ( Jain International Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68276 times
Wholesome manchow soup, straight from the treasury of chinese cooking into the jain kitchen.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame. Add the vegetables, dry ginger powder and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes over a high flame.
- Add the stock, mint, coriander, soya sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add the cornflour mixture and simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with chilli oil and coriander.
- Clear vegetable stock can be prepared by boiling vegetables like cauliflower, celery and cabbage along with whole cloves, cinnamon and bayleaf in a vesselful of water for about 30 minutes and then straining and discarding the vegetables.
- Chill oil is made by heating oil, adding dried red chillies to it, keeping aside for sometime and then discarding the chillies.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||531.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||25.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||25.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.