Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4680 times
Tastes better when served hot, can keep the dalia and ground nut powder handy. My kids and husband just love it.
- Wash and soak the puffed rice in enough water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cumin seeds and curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the potatoes, broken wheat and groundnut powder and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the puffed rice, salt, turmeric powder, ginger-green chilli paste, garam masala and lemon juice and mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coconut and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mashu on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.